Introducing Me

                                           Funny Animal Wallpaper | Music notes background, Music wallpaper, Music  notes

Hey! My name is Lauren and I love music! Whether it's listening to a good playlist, or dancing in my room, or watching someone play an instrument, or pretending I know how to play an instrument myself- I love it all! I have loved it most of my life, but that love really grew into a passion when I got into high school. I sang in choir, taught myself to play the piano (my absolute favorite instrument, and one of my favorite hobbies) and started learning to play the guitar. My piano skills got good, I still enjoy singing but mostly do it for fun now, and my guitar serves as a nice piece of decor in the corner of my room. :) The only thing I feel I'm missing musically in my life is drums. I'd love to learn to play the drums.   

My favorite music genres tend to range a lot, but consistently it includes new wave, alternative rock, and pop rock- especially during the 1970's-90's. In fact if it's from the year 1970-1999, I probably love it.

Favorite Artists:

Rio (Duran Duran album) - Wikipedia

Duran Duran 1978-present 

Chicago 17 - Wikipedia

Chicago 1967-present

Vintage Tears for Fears Songs from the Big Chair Vinyl Record | Etsy

Tears for Fears 1981

Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - The Best Of OMD (1988, Gatefold, Vinyl)  | Discogs

OMD 1979

REO Speedwagon the hits Album Cover Sticker Album Cover Sticker

REO Speedwagon 1960's-80's

Native: How OneRepublic's Third Album Brought It All Back Home

OneRepublic Early 2000's

Coldplay Album Cover Album Foto von Gilda16 | Fans teilen Deutschland Bilder

Coldplay Late 1990's Early 2000's

ABBA - Abba Gold: Greatest Hits - Amazon.com Music

ABBA 1972


Honorable mentions: Simple Minds, U2, A-ha, The Carrs, Journey, Elton John, Queen, Billie Joel, Erasure, The Human League & sooo many more  


Comments

  1. Hi Lauren! We'll talk a little bit about new wave towards the end of the semester.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ain't Misbehavin'

Good Vibrations